Thursday 15 May 2008

Going Greek..

So today was a weird start. I woke up late, which is a result of going to bed late more than likely. But the day has begun slowly and has continued so until i signed into messenger and began chatting with Tidan, and he put to me the challenge of painting a moment from greek mythology, for my Vi asked him if he would paint any other figures from there like his interpretation of Pandora His choice was Theseus and the Minotaur. So I thought I'd post up my Work in Progress on that. This is it after an hour and half, including debates of a creationist nature with Dawkins, author of The God Delusion, and an Iraqi debate on whether the earth is Flat. Of course the earth is not flat. It has hills. Enjoy.

2 comments :

  1. Looks good so far, where is frog boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wes, I'll post the WIP's on both these images for the next update I think!

    You like Frogboy then?

    ReplyDelete