Wednesday 21 January 2009

Presenting….

So 10 seconds before my presentation my heart decided to speed upon and force high quantities of adrenaline through my veins. I felt the effects of this for the next hour. I’d also attempted to convince myself that the presentation didn’t matter – this is all for the experience.

My 2 hours of preparation didn’t matter passed line 4, because I forgot to look back at my notebook anyway.

I really have to thank Daru. His constant beaming face looking at my intently kept me going and gave me the push to keep talking. No matter what it was I was saying.

The presentation done its’ job, I know where to improve and how to improve it. It’s just a case of doing so – and then it’ll totally rock.

Beyond that I’ve been continuing modelling Windbag, so he’s how the model is looking so far.

windbag

I may have accidentally forgotten to save it though…. time will tell on that one.

No comments :

Post a Comment