Wednesday 13 April 2011

Hulkstorz

So, on my way to work this morning my brain piped up and said, ‘Hey you, scruffy!’ and I sauntered on bewildered. I almost tripped on a curb upon which it remarked, ‘You’ve never drawn the Hulk before, give it a spin.’

I took a few thoughtful moments to wonder what kind of spin I could possibly extract from plethora of options. Smashing, busting up parties, throwing shit, killing tanks whereupon my brain said, ‘Make him contemplative. A contemplative Hulk. DO EET!’

So again, a few stolen minutes at the end of lunch and I scrubbed up a passable attempt. I promptly dragged it home to slather it with more time and attention and ended up with this.

hulksters

With his face all twisted up and wrong… I’ve learned what I didn’t want to do with the idea, and practiced some. So mistakes all bundled up and fresh in mind, I’m going to bash on and see what else I can throw together.

HULK PONDERS!

1 comment :

  1. Hey dude,

    I recon the profile of the face is a little too flat at the moment, perhaps bringing the nose and upper lip out might help. :)

    Hows things anyhoo, comment me on fb sometime. Also you going to loch morlich?? :)

    ReplyDelete